Monday, July 14, 2008

Does Anybody See What I See?

My political advisers tell me I write too much. Now, I ask all of you who have been reading me for years, have you even known this maven to use excess verbiage?

In any event, they tell me I can’t use any of my beautiful prose in my campaign literature. But, I created it. I can’t simply relegate it to the recycle bin. So I will entrust it to you my loyal readers.


My Vision for Richmond Public Schools

I see Richmond Public Schools providing a first-class education to all the children of our city regardless of ethnicity or economic situation.

I see the parents of Richmond choosing their neighborhood school as the first choice for their child’s education

I see all the people of Richmond joining together to make sure our children are adequately prepared for the Twenty-First Century.


Now, you may say I’m a dreamer and that this vision of Richmond Public Schools can never come to pass. But, as a great national leader once said, “If you will it, it is no dream!”

1 comment:

Page H. said...

that's the most succinct prose I've seen come outta ya! :)